Apply for Membership
Click here to print out our application form.
Or fill in the online form below
Joining GDSNZ opens the door to a fantastic range of opportunities not normally available to the general public:
- Participation in GDSNZ events – monthly outings during summer and indoor talks in winter
- Early notification and often either discounted or free entry to industry events and trade shows
- Discounted or free entry to workshops, seminars and other events organised by GDSNZ
- Continuing professional development through workshops and seminars (e.g. model making, advanced drafting techniques etc.)
- Regular informative Green Shoots newsletters
Full Membership $85 (1 July - 30 June)
Open to anyone with an interest in garden design.
If you join after September 1, we have a pro rata membership of $10 per month which will carry your membership to the following June 30.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES PLEASE EMAIL membership
Student membership $30 (1 July - 30 June)
Student Membership is valid for a maximum if 2 consecutive years without further prove of study. If your study is longer than that we will check in with you to confirm that you are still studying.
Accredited Membership (1 July - 30 June)
Accredited Members are recognised by the Society as professional garden designers or as teachers or researchers in the field of garden design. Applications for Accreditation are assessed by the GDS Accreditation Board. Applicants must have completed a minimum of three years’ experience working in their field and have passed a recognised course of study. They also need to submit a portfolio of work and complete an interview with the Accreditation Board: For more information email Glenys Yeoman firstname.lastname@example.org
Online membership form
Membership fees can be paid online (using your surname as a reference) to:
GDSNZ, Bank account: 12-3020-0447268-00
We look forward to having you as a member.